Alive in Faith calls each one of us to consider our role in growing our parishes and strengthening our diocese. The vision is centred on three key pillars of the Catholic faith:
- supporting priestly life, both in formation and retirement
- strengthening parish life
- promoting the church’s social outreach
We plan to support these initiatives but also improve our own parish church and grounds here by:
- improving the lighting in the church
- improving the sound system in the church
- expanding and improving the car park for parishioners
St Etheldreda’s asks that you work directly with Father Tony and Deacon John to achieve these goals through pledging your financial support, your encouragement of other parishioners and your prayers.
Giver of all good gifts,
Bless us who rejoice to be your holy people,
‘Alive in Faith‘.
Strengthen us in your service,
deepen our love for your Church in our Diocese
and open our hearts and minds to obey
the inspiration of your grace.
May the prayers of Our Lady of Walsingham
and all the Saints and Martyrs of East Anglia
sustain us in our high calling to be fellow-workers
with your Son,
who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit,
God for ever and ever.