- Coffee and tea after 11am Mass every Sunday in the parish rooms through the sacristy
- Have a sneak peek at the January edition of the Diocese of East Anglia Newsletter.
- Anyone going into Addenbrookes Hospital as an in-patient, please let the chaplaincy team know on 01223 217769 so that they can arrange to visit you while you are there.
- Please come and join the Prayer Group on the first Monday of the month from 7:30pm.
- Deacon John’s Talk about the Saints is each Thursday at 7:30pm.
- There will be a meeting of the Vianney Mission, praying for the work of our priests, from 7:30pm to 8:30pm on the third Friday of every month in the parish rooms. More about their work here.
- The St Vincent de Paul Society meet every other Monday at 7:30pm in the parish rooms.
- First Holy Communion classes take place at 10:30am each Sunday morning.
- Children’s Liturgy is at 11am each Sunday during term time. The children rejoin the congregation at the offertory.
- If you would like to have your child baptised or confirmed please see Father Tony or Deacon John at Mass or contact them on 01353 662759 or 01353 659384 or by emailing email@example.com .
Coming Home Prayer
Loving Father, we pray for those baptised who no longer or rarely attend Church: that they will understand and experience in their hearts that Christ is the source of unconditional love and reconciliation. We pray for everyone who worships in our parish community: that we may find the right words and means to invite our absent brothers and sisters to return to the practice of their faith. Amen.