- Coffee and tea after 11am Mass every Sunday in the parish rooms through the sacristy
- Have a sneak peek at the November edition of Catholic East Anglia
- Anyone going into Addenbrookes Hospital as an in-patient, please let the chaplaincy team know on 01223 217769 so that they can arrange to visit you while you are there.
- Please come and join the Prayer Group on the first Monday of the month from 7:30pm.
- Deacon John’s Talk about the Saints is each Thursday at 7:30pm.
- First Holy Communion classes take place at 10:30am each Sunday morning.
- Children’s Liturgy is at 11am each Sunday during term time. The children rejoin the congregation at the offertory.
- If you would like to have your child baptised please see Father Tony or Deacon John at Mass or contact them on 01353 662759 or 01353 659384 or by emailing email@example.com .
Coming Home Prayer
Loving Father, we pray for those baptised who no longer or rarely attend Church: that they will understand and experience in their hearts that Christ is the source of unconditional love and reconciliation. We pray for everyone who worships in our parish community: that we may find the right words and means to invite our absent brothers and sisters to return to the practice of their faith. Amen.